I’ll add more to the list but here’s a couple of kick off with.
1. The ability to add annotations/comments. This is long overdue. Having to write notes in a Google Doc and refer back to these is time consuming.
2. I’d like to have the date picker that’s in Google Analytics, it makes it very easy to compare this year with last year’s performance. You can run comparisons in Google Adwords, though arguably they aren’t as easy to read/digest.
3. Ad scheduling at Ad level, so that I could create different ad text for different times of the day.
4. Being able to group select Broad Match Modifier keywords.
5. Being able to set different ads to display 10%, 20%, 50% of the time.
6. More flexibility & common sense with mobile ads, seems a nonsense to have to run a separate mobile ad campaign with the same keywords and decrease mobile settings by 100% in the original desktop/tablet campaign.
7. I’d like to be able to simply click a button and restore an account to a previous date, rollback functionality. I rarely use the undo changes feature, and backing up an account and restoring would be too time consuming everytime you made significant changes.
8. Being able to review and assess Quality Score for keywords over time.
9. I’d like to be able to get an email notification sent straightaway when the daily budget runs out, and not have to go through the current process of setting up rules to run at certain times to check if the cost has exceeded a certain amount.
10. I’d like to be able to see all the IP addresses in Adwords and what they get up to on the site.
Update August 2016
11. It’d be great to have coloured rows rather than all grey rows, which can sometimes be hard to distinguish, and can lead to mistakes if you’re writing the figures down.
Have you got any?